When you choose an Independent Agent from Advance Insurance Agency, you choose Choice, Customization, and Advocacy. Trusted Choice Agents offer choice of insurance companies, customization of policies, service to fit your personal or business needs, and assist you when you have a claim.

Unlike other agents, Advance Insurance Agents are not obligated to use just one insurance company. What that means to you, is that you don't need to change agents as your insurance and service needs change.


Auto Liability coverage pays others amounts for which you become legally liable due to an auto accident. This may include drivers, passengers, or pedestrians. You also receive coverage for payments of amounts for which you are found liable, for damage to another's property as the result of an auto accident. Personal Injury Protection provides coverage for injury, death, loss of services and loss of income suffered by you, your covered passengers, or covered family members. (For those that reside states no-fault insurance laws) Uninsured Motorists Protection provides bodily injury coverage for accidents caused by a hit-and-run driver or uninsured driver which occurs when you or your family are driving a covered auto, or while you are a pedestrian. In some states, uninsured motorists protection also covers property damage. Underinsured Motorists Protection pays for damage you are legally entitled to recover from another party when that person's liability insurance is not adequate to cover your loss. Collision coverage protects you from loss caused by damage to your auto by collision with another object. Comprehensive coverage protects you from losses to your auto. Included is damage or loss to your auto caused by fire, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, natural disasters, vandalism and other causes of loss.


Understanding the types of home insurance coverage options will help you make choices that are right for you. Physical Damage coverage for your dwelling can include coverage for others structures (such as detached garages or sheds), personal property off premises, and the loss of use to help pay extra living expenses after a loss. Liability Protection can give you protection for liability claims against you by other persons outside of your household. Optional Coverages can include increased limits on liability coverages; replacement cost on personal property; coverage on computers, water backups or sump overflows, as well as new dwellings under construction; inflation gaurd coverage; personal injury; and builders risk.

A home "insured to value" is full protected from an incident covered in your policy resulting in the total loss of your home. The cost to replace your home is known as its replacement value, which is different than the estimated market value or actual selling cost. The costs are different because, in many cases, it costs more to replace a home than to build a new one.


An umbrella can be added as an additonal feature to your personal insurance plan. It's designed to provide you with a large additonal layer of liability insurance-over and above the liability insurance on your auto, home, boat, and other personal exposures. You can add the optional uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage to your umbrella which will also provide you with additonal bodily injury protection if you're injured in an accident with an at-fault uninsured or underinsured motorist.

The list of potential claim scenarios is virtually endless. Here are some common, everyday situations that make it clear why an umbrella is essential:

  • A neighbor child climbs a tree on your property, falls, and is injured. The claim settlement goes well beyond the $300,000 liability limit of your homeowner's policy.
  • Your family dog bites a visitor to your home. A jury awards $400,000 to the victim.
  • While renting a boat, you're involved in an accident with injuries. An award of $700,000 is granted to the injured party.


A boat policy typically insures you and your boat against liability and dqamage in the event of an accident. The types of coverage you receive will depend on the specific boat policy you purchase. It's likely that your boat is docked some place other than your backyard, so it's important to make sure it's protected adequately.

Personal Watercraft

Personal watercraft insurance helps insure you and your personal watercraft (Jet Ski, Sea-Doo, WaveRunner, etc) against accidents, vandalism, and liability. This typically insures you against common liability/physical damage situations such as:

  • Damage to another craft or dock
  • Bodily injury or death to another person due to your negligence
  • Physical damage to the hull, machinery, and/or equipment

Motor home (R.V.)

With RV Insurance, you can select many types of coverage including liability, physical damage, vacation liability, valuables, emergency expense, and more. This insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes- including Class A, B, and C; camper vans- as well as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, fifth wheels, and toy haulers.


Flood insurance covers direct physical loss caused by "flood". In simple terms, a flood is an excess of water on land that is normally dry. Here's the official defnition used by the National Flood Insrurance Program: "A flood is a general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of two or more acres of normally dry land area or of two or more properties (at least one of which is your property)." A standard flood insurance policy is a single-peril (flood) policy that pays for direct physical damage to your insured property up to the replacement cost of actual cash value (ACV).

Being a certified Trusted Choice agency means that we protect you and offer the best service possible.